We are seeking a Data Analyst to join a proactive and impactful team. The analyst will create various products for senior Government leadership. The analyst will identify most important metrics, establish where relevant data can be found, and provide recommendations on the best way to present finished products.
- Provide analytical judgement and trend analysis based on research and comparisons with past products.
- Analyze complex data sets using commercial and customer software.
- Obtain data (structured and unstructured) from multiple sources, synthesize it, and present the results effectively and concisely in written and graphic form.
- Experience with the broader customer organization.
- Knowledge of field and technical operations related to the specific customer group
- Ability to research, analyze information, and work on several tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Must have expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: business analytics, performance metrics, statistics, data verification and validation, data visualization, or intelligence analysis
- Must have ability to apply qualitative data analysis methods to situational analysis and business analytic problems
- Must be an expert in using Microsoft Excel for qualitative analysis
- Must have skill in creating and delivering briefings
- 10 years of experience in the customer organization and familiarity with issues involving field operations, intelligence tasking, collection, processing, analysis and dissemination
- Bachelor's Degree
- Formal analytical writing and research experience
- Expertise in writing and using Microsoft Excel macros
- Expertise in using data analysis and visualization software such as Cognos, Tableau, MySql, Hadoop, and RStudio
- Ability to incorporate graphic elements in appropriate formats
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance