We are looking for a highly experienced network engineer well-versed in layer 2 and 3 networking protocols and practices to help an IC customer develop the next generation of operational communications tools that keeps critical information safe.
Travel up to 15% around the Dulles Corridor and McLean occasionally as required
- Have deep understanding of networking theory
- Extensive practical operational experience
- Ability to bring multiple mission partners together to field new capabilities.
- Experience with Network Solutions such as Cisco IOS, XE, NX OS, Juniper ScreenOS and JUNOS
- Experience with network technologies and routing protocols such as Layer2, Layer3, Security Features (IPSEC, ACL flows, port-security)
- Experience with tier 2, tier 3 level networking
- Experience with Virtual Private Networks, OpenVPN
- 14 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance