We are seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to work with the ISSM, network engineering and software development team to identify and mitigate system vulnerability issues.
- Conduct vulnerability and compliance scans with COTS and GOTs tools.
- Ensure adherence to cyber security policies as well as ensure required controls are implemented.
- Support the standards of established auditing processes as well as the facilitation of continuous monitoring.
- Experience in conducting compliance scans with COTs and GOTs
- Experience with Nessus Tools, Web Inspect, Rapid 7, and AppDetective
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
- Experience with Xacta 360
- Understanding of security-related government policies including NIST 800-53a (rev4) and NIST 800-27
- 8 years of experience in IC System Security
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Security certifications
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance