You will work as part of a Front Office Strategy and Communications team providing executive-level support to senior leadership and sub-offices as well as deliver communications strategies and services to the general workforce. You will help convey strategic priorities to a range of audiences and execute communications plans for operational initiatives. Additionally, you will also take on and drive other ad-hoc initiatives at the direction of Front Office leadership, and see them through to completion.
- Implement a high-level strategic communications plan and messaging schedule.
- Maintain the client's brand and integrate it into communications vehicles.
- Produce and edit content for a variety of vehicles, including news articles, targeted email messages, websites, printed marketing materials, and videos.
- Assist in the preparation of a weekly newsletter.
- Assist in reviewing communications plans for a variety of office initiatives.
- Assist with tracking and compiling metrics for a monthly report to senior leaders to convey the effectiveness of communications and outreach.
- Develop plans, schedules, and milestones for office directed initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent writing, editing, and briefing skills
- Experience in developing strategic messages for a variety of audiences
- Ability to transform technical content into easily understandable language
- Experience with establishing and advancing an organization's brand
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to balance tasks, competing priorities, and short deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, or a related discipline
- Experience working in a Front Office environment
- Prior SharePoint administration or development experience
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance