- Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project/mission or group of projects/missions within the programmatic guidelines set by the program manager and customer.
- Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation.
- Performs technical studies to refine project requirements.
- Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
- Work with senior leadership to define the strategic direction and execution of the mission
- Define and track measures of success for execution of strategic direction
- Understand larger mission and dependencies and assess risk to current and future efforts
- Run monthly tech review with Front Office
- Lead customer response of Corporate Actions
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree; may be substituted with the following:
- 8 years of experience and a Master's Degree
- 5 years of experience and a PhD
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance