Senior-level Integration Engineers are responsible for leading the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration/interface requirements. They work with systems engineers, solutions architects and programmers to ensure applications and systems interoperate to deliver end-to-end mission solutions and maintain the integrity of the system-of-system enterprise.
- Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Plans, coordinates, and documents solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Analyses, designs, tests, and evaluates network systems such as Cloud Resident computing capabilities, satellite networks, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between two offices in the same building to a globally distributed network of systems.
- Plans and coordinates data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
- Assists Government in managing system development efforts, moves or modernization changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT and cloud requirements, network security measures, and other factors.
- Senior-level working experience in government or industry in data base management or Big Data analysis.
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph