- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
- Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree; may be substituted with years of experience as follows:
- 8 years of experience and a Master's Degree
- 5 years of experience and a PhD
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance