This is a customer organization currently undergoing major change as part of an integration with other centers. The selected candidate will need to adapt to the new organization changes, but has an opportunity to tailor position responsibilities to meet the business objectives of the new organization.
- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
- Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- The selected candidate for this position will provide systems integration support for an Intelligence Community mission customer whose focus is in the operations side for developed products being deployed.
- Track and follow-up on branch and division level actions.
- Monitor and track projects for milestones and dependencies.
- Interface with other organization components for the coordination of office-wide efforts.
- Assist with the management of analyst resources deployed in the division.
- 8 years of experience providing systems integration support in the Intelligence Community
- Bachelor's Degree; may be substituted with the following:
- 6 years of experience and a Master's Degree
- 3 years of experience and a PhD
- Fundamental knowledge of RF
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance