Mid-level Enterprise Architects develop and plan the GEIONT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They create and communicate Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
- Provide engineering support and maintenance of IT equipment globally
- Provide engineering assistance in preparing for implementation of enhanced technology solutions for Human Capital Modernization efforts
- Assist in developing artifacts that succinctly translate strategic HD objectives into executable projects to include phased roadmaps, architectural diagrams, capability models, and system views
- Develop a conceptual data model of all Human Capital data which shall guide all analytic data models and the development of HD tools and processes
- Assist HD in developing a strategy to implement technology and automation enhancements
- Provide expertise and support for Business Architecture, design, implementation approaches and recommendations ensuring the alignment of strategic vision, goals, objectives with doctrine, policy, regulations, organizations, capabilities, initiatives, customers, finances, value streams, supply chains, products and services for informed government decisions.
- Develops, maintains, and documents the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA), ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture information and artifacts (in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community's (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Conducts architecture analysis providing the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- 5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph