The individual selected for this position will support the customer's Chief Architect Office - Senior Data Officer, which is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Data Governance. The Senior Data Officer seeks a responsive, resourceful, and efficient individual to provide governance and Secretariat skills for the Working Groups/Councils.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with strong communication, interpersonal, and tracking and monitoring tracking skills.
The systems integrator is responsible for assisting the Senior Data Officer in documenting, tracking, and scheduling agenda items for the governance meetings, and creating and publishing the meeting minutes and action items. Additionally, the position will be responsible for consistent and timely communications with briefers to ensure their presentation material is available for review by senior leadership prior to the meeting. The systems integrator will take the lead on assigning dates for proposed agenda topics, managing actions, liens, and scheduling for the meetings, as well as, compiling and maintaining correspondence, records, work products (e.g., reports), website/SharePoint sites, processes, and policies. This position regularly interfaces with directorate level leadership and reports to the Senior Data Officer.
- Develop the program strategy and implementation plan to ensure systems are in compliance with and meet regulation data handling exception handling requirements.
- Review systems which hold exception handling data and PII information for compliance with PII handling requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Age-off processes, destruction requirements, regulations on data handling and PII.
- Experience in the executive level with the ability to coordinate, communicate and develop polished policies for dissemination
- Experience in developing and refining the concept of operations (CONOPS) documentation
- Analyze, verify, and maintain system, process, and business requirements
- Write and manage system and program documentation
- Contractual SOW review
- Independent Infrastructure/ System Architecture review
- Support the governance boards
- Track, manage and schedule proposed topics
- Create agendas and post to SharePoint/website
- Attend all meetings, arriving 30 minutes early to set up VTC and prepare presentations
- Scribe meeting notes and capture actions and approvals
- Update the Meeting attendee tracking
- Prepare meeting minutes, send for review and upon approval post to SharePoint
- Recommend updates and improvements to governance SharePoint/website pages
- Broad understanding of customer's governance and board/council management
- Exceptional corporate communication expertise with desired experience writing to both broad project level and executive audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Age-off processes, destruction requirements, AR2-1 and PPD28
- Demonstrated experience to interact with customers, external stakeholders and program managers in a highly matrixed environment. Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess a working knowledge of available computer software package like Microsoft Office and SharePoint, and any other technology tools that ensures efficient work processes
- 8 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; may be substituted with the following:
- 10 years of experience and no degree
- Experience with Data Office within customer organization
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance