The customer is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Program Planner. In this position, the candidate will support the customer's Front Office and the responsibilities will include a wide range of duties involving initial job planning, scheduling of time, scheduling of materials, coordination of internal and external customers/stakeholders, monitoring of job progress, analysis of changes, and problem solving.
- Tracking and monitoring on-going projects and initiatives, develop and maintain records management systems
- Assisting with assembling briefing packages, consolidating reference material and/or developing high level summaries of meetings or actions to be taken using inputs from leadership
- Track action items, follow up with action assignees, and coordinate and draft responses.
- Manage Program Reviews and associated tasks; collect input and update briefing charts
- Researching and preparing background information and/or talking points as needed on meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for
- Serve as meeting organizer and formal record keeper/note taker for forums associated with organization's
- Summarizing lengthy correspondence, highlighting key issues, topics and provide follow¬ ups to ensure proper and timely action is
- Reviewing incoming requests, flag important tasks for action and keep executives aware of highly sensitive requests. This is a high tempo / high volume environment
- Updating and managing the SharePoint site, website, and shared folders on the system, updating postings, announcements, and documentations.
- Coordinating ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Coordinating events for program and scheduling assistance, event planning and preparations (Industry Day, Focus Groups, )
- 8 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in liberal arts studies, communications, or other associated discipline
Active Top Secret/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance