Oracle Developer services in support of electronic discovery for internal investigations includes the operations and maintenance, requirements gathering and implementation of the Legal Analysis Workflow System (LAWS) an Oracle database system using Oracle Application Express (APEX preferred or PL/SQL ) as the application development tool.
- 5 years of experience in Oracle 11G or newer
- 5 years of hands-on experience in development using Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- 5 years of experience in Oracle Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL)
- Experience in designing, debugging, coding and maintaining data definition language (DDL) for Oracle 11 G database and Oracle APEX application.
- Experience with coding, debugging and maintaining PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Experience in designing, debugging, coding and maintaining reports using BI Publisher
- Ability to collect and document requirements using Sharepoint.
- Excellent Communication Skills: verbal, written, listening and reading.
- Ability to work in a Team Environment and have strong Interpersonal Skills.
Active Top Secret Security Clearance