We are seeking a senior level PAM engineer to provide support across multiple projects. This person should possess strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills as well as experience in the different phases of the system life cycle, to support O&M activities, development of SOP's and day-to-day functional administration and support.
- Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of privileged account security solutions.
- Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities
- Ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers
- Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
- Experience developing and managing multiple system designs concurrently
- Design and implement Privileged Access Management solutions (i.e. CA PAM, CyberArk, SailPoint, Centrify, Beyond Trust).
- Provide operation and maintenance of existing PAM solutions
- Develop design documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP's) and implementation/deployment plans for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
- Provide after-hours and on-call production support when required
- 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with Federal Government
- Familiarity with government security standards (NIST, FISMA, DHS4300, etc.)
- Technical security certifications
- Experience designing Privileged Access Manager solutions
- Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
- Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP query experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
- Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
US Citizenship w/ the ability to obtain a Security Clearance