- Use of e-Discovery tools to research, review and provide documentation to the legal department.
- Support of the Litigation Team in Case review and documentation gathering.
- 5 years Paralegal experience
- 3 years' experience discovery/e-discovery
- 2 years of leading litigation projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- PLS Certificate/AA Certifications
- Performing privilege and other substantive reviews on litigation support projects. Comparable combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- Reviewing electronic and paper materials for privilege on litigation support projects involving paper documents and electronic files, including proven capabilities at
- Using an eDiscovery review platform (e.g., Clearwell, Relativity) to accurately identify and redact privileged information;
- Researching and drafting responses to interrogatories;
- Productively communicating and driving litigation projects forward with clients and/or attorneys.
- Obtain Documents for document collection and production
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite Products, document review and file management systems, and imaging.
Active Top Secret Security Clearance