Procession Systems is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team. You will work full time as a member of our recruiting team to find talented professionals for our clients; your primary goal will be to identify, engage, and close qualified IT and cyber security professionals. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is deeply interested in a position with unrivaled growth and earning potential.
You will receive hands-on training, from our experienced Recruiters and Account Managers. We have a company culture that allows you to be deeply involved in the growth of Procession Systems from the first day you join our team.
Procession Systems is a growing staffing firm that provides uniquely effective recruiting solutions to our clients. Founded in 2016, our mission has been to revolutionize the recruiting industry by dramatically increasing candidate flow and hires for our clients while driving down cost. We work primarily in the Federal IT market and support challenging positions with high clearance levels.
This position will require you to contact and speak with a high volume of candidates daily. You will be contacting 100's of potential candidates a day. This role consists of, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Engage in open, honest, and transparent communication with clients, job candidates, team members, and management
- Develop recruiting plans and strategies to accomplish team goals
- Utilize both in house resources and intuitive thought processes to identify and contact qualified candidates for a job posting
- Screen job candidates over the phone to ensure that they are a match for the position based on qualifications and personality
- Work with team members to establish goals and priorities
- Work with management on potential issues or ideas for best practices and policies
- Establish a social media and/or network presence to market job openings and career opportunities to potential candidates; as well as our ability to assist potential new clients
- Maintain constant contact with job candidates and provide them with appropriate feedback
- Attend weekly recruiting status update meetings
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment with strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to think critically about problems and develop a creative strategic plan to mitigate any problems
- Must be goal-oriented and have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in an ethical way, that supports the best practices of recruiting
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in potential objections/issues that can affect the sales process
- Possess polished presentation skills