Procession Systems is looking for a Talent Research Analyst to join our team. You will work full time as a member of our recruiting team to identify highly cleared IT and Cyber Security professionals (active and passive) for recruiters to contact. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to make an immediate impact. If building a unique company is appealing to you along with enjoying the growth that comes with success, consider joining us!
You will receive hands-on training from our experienced Sourcing and Recruiting Leaders. We have a company culture that allows you to be deeply involved in the growth of Procession Systems from the first day you join our team.
Procession Systems is a growing staffing firm that provides uniquely effective recruiting solutions to our clients. Founded in 2016, our mission has been to revolutionize the recruiting industry by dramatically increasing candidate flow and hires for our clients while driving down costs. We work primarily in the Federal IT market and support challenging positions with high clearance levels.
- Sourcing and identifying qualified candidates within designated profiles
- Achieving a high level of technical proficiency using talent sourcing tools including Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Job Boards, Social Media, non-traditional online resources.
- Networking through the professional community and related associations to identify top talent within desired profiles
- Establishing communications campaigns to desired audiences that enhances ongoing awareness of our company and the careers our clients offer
- Building labor market intelligence by learning about target companies through market research for desired talent profiles. Creating and maintaining a system to collect and act upon the latest labor market intelligence collected across our recruiting team for subsequent sourcing campaigns
- Using innovative methods to identify top talent (active and passive) within designated talent profiles
- Managing talent information in all systems to high degree of integrity. Downloading and inputting most recent resumes and notes and coding talent for easy retrieval and analysis
- Working with team members to establish goals and priorities
- Working with management on potential issues or ideas for best practices, policies, and continual improvement
- Attending weekly recruiting status update meetings
- Ability to think critically, use technology tools with increasing efficiency, and develop a disciplined plan to research, identify, and engage with desired “hard to find” talent
- Possession of strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, improve, and scale flow of qualified candidates
- Ability to network and establish effective working relationships
- Strong writing skills and proven ability to use social media
- Ability to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and apply exceptional organizational skills to keep projects on track
- Must be self-sufficient, collaborative, creative, resourceful, demonstrate a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Must be goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in an ethical way, that supports the best practices of recruiting
- Previous talent sourcing, lead generation or inside sales experience is desired but not required