The qualified applicant will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining content-based web applications; applying current agency and team standards; developing applicable documentation; communicating status to appropriate personnel; providing quality work; and working independently within a team environment.
- Develops web applications using .Net Core3.x, Azure API Management, Azure Functions, PostgreSQL, VueJs, REACT
- Performs QA reviews and all applicable testing before returning to client for final review, approval, and clearance.
- Knows and continues to keep up-to-date on Section 508 accessibility requirements and ensures all web pages and web files are compliant.
- Performs cross-browser testing and follows all internal approval and clearance processes before posting pages.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience or 9 years of experience to satisfy the education and years of experience requirement.
- Six years’ experience with .Net application development, C#, T-SQL, .ASP.Net web forms, ASP .Net MVC, Entity Framework, N-Tier application development, and SQL Server
- Two years’ experience with .Net Core3.x, Azure API Management, Azure Functions, PostgreSQL, VueJs
- Four years of experience performing Data Normalization, Object Oriented Programing, SOLID Principals, and Model Based Engineering
- Cross browser experience and backwards compatibility with graceful degradation
- Experience in Agile development, along with experience with TFS, SVN, and Git
- Ability to work ability to work both independently, and on a team, and on concurrent tasks.
- Ability to comprehend complex development models and translate them in to sound and maintainable designs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at various level of the organization.
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Less.js or other CSS preprocessor, or additional web application development frameworks
- 2 years of Bootstrap, AngularJS and responsive web application development
- Experience with No SQL, Elastic Search
- Experience in SSRS
- Experience with client-side web service integration
- Client-side unit testing experience
- Experience using standard APIs and interfaces
- Working knowledge of the information security concepts and principles, as it pertains to web application development.
- Knowledge of document management, collaboration, and/or workflow
- Experience as a Government contractor