We are seeking a Contracts Manager who will be responsible for managing critical contractual formation and management, obligations of high risk and visibility. Candidate will need to bring an advanced degree of independent and creative judgment to be applied to highest-level goals and objectives of the company and an understanding of FAR/DFARS, GSA Federal Schedules, Federal IDIQ, GWAC contracts and supplemental acquisition regulations of federal civilian and other government agencies.
- Provides contractual domain expertise in implementation, execution and administration for both competitive type contracts as well as sole source and directed Prime and subcontract customer awards.
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional business team members to identify risk assessment and mitigation.
- Reviews complex solicitations and prepares routine responses for proposals, bids, and contract modifications for both services and various products.
- Negotiates proposals, contract modifications, and agreements (including Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts, Master Service Agreements, Consulting Agreements, and IT Software agreements with commercial and government end users) as required within the limits of authority delegated by the upper management.
- Provides contractual guidance to business team members to develop appropriate Statements of Work.
- Notifies upper management and program management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact to the company.
- Manages and integrates daily work activities to ensure efficient compliance with corporate, contract, and legal requirements.
- Acts as advisor to internal stakeholders regarding customer contract requirements and government regulations.
- Manages the process for updating contract information in the contracts database to ensure all data is current and complete.
- Mentors and/or trains other contract professionals.
- Manages the proper coordination of various types of agreements, subcontracts and other contract/legal documents with internal stakeholders and other organizations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 6-8 years of related experience in contract administration.
- Strong internal and external negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues.
- Good presentation, leadership, communication and team-building skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong experience working with Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple tasks while providing superior attention to detail, accuracy, and customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Must successfully pass a background check and any additional customer background investigation requirements prior to employment
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship required with ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance