3344 - Advanced Mobility Engineer
Washington, District of Columbia
- As the Mobility Advanced Engineer you will support the design, fielding, and sustainment of mobility capabilities for a Government Agency client.
- Develop and recommend improvements to processes and procedures
- Develop and implement quality assurance and quality control plans
- Research, design, and implement security solutions for mobile devices, mobility infrastructure, and capabilities.
- Monitor, review, analyze, performance tune, and make recommendations that will result in continued optimization
- Track and report on identified information system vulnerabilities.
- Keep Government Agency abreast of emerging mobile technologies and the latest network standards.
- Research, compile, and analyze system design to assist with the resolution of network issues.
- Establish and maintain procedures for ensuring continued system reliability.
- Apply knowledge of standards, policies, principles, practices, and techniques of system engineering and documentation.
- Researches, compiles, and analyzes system design to assist with the resolution of system operability and interoperability issues.
- Apply process improvement methodologies such as the Capability Maturity Model.
- Provide data for audits.
- Issue and return property.
- 7+ years of experience supporting mobility systems and capabilities.
- Experience with mobile applications, mobile device management, mobile virtual private network technologies, server, and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience with Workspace One Mobile Device Management.
- Experience with AirWatch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant discipline or related field and at least 7 year of progressive technical work experience. A minimum of 2 years of work experience may be substituted for degree requirements.