Research or develop geospatial technologies. Produces databases, performs applications programming, and coordinates projects. Provide geospatial subject matter expertise for system development.
- Works with Product Owner to collect requirements, user stories and priorities
- Leads and coordinates the development of new features and models
- Runs and coordinates scrums (internal and external)
- Manages daily tasks and activities of the development team;
- Acts as a liaison between functional areas for geospatial system development
- Participate in development of models for remote sensing analysis and utilization of remotely sensed data
- Coordinates data delivered by vendors - from delivery to exploitation;
- Assist in evaluating remotely sensed data and recommends data requirements and needs for collection
- Assists in all data evaluation (including vector, raster and tabular) and data recommendations.
- Responsibility for development of models for remote sensing analysis and utilization of remotely sensed data;
- Evaluates remotely sensed data and recommends data requirements and needs for collection;
- Conducts data evaluation (including vector, raster and tabular) and data recommendations.
- Must be adept at remote sensing and spatial data support
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines, Chef, Puppet, Bootstrap, REST APIs, and developing software for deployment in Cloud environments.