As a successful candidate for the Systems Engineer II role you will provide critical expertise to ensure the operability of complex, interdisciplinary systems while meeting stakeholder requirements. Be highly motivated and willing to be a good team player.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Perform analysis at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Master’s degree plus zero (0) years of professional experience; Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years of professional experience is acceptable.
- Program Ops Skills: Agile, Test-Driven Development (Junit, Selenium)
- Tools: Linux, GitLab, Maven/Gradle
- Experience in Model Based System Engineering (SysML) with technologies such as CAMEO (our MBSE tool of choice)
- Experience working with developers
- Experience in developing knowledge-based solutions. For example, be able to describe a problem and what technical solutions were involved to solve the problem. Include factors such as cost, efficiency, time savings, etc.
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum