The Software Integration Engineer will develop and deliver new capabilities, support existing infrastructure and applications, and add new data sources to secure mission systems. Representative responsibilities include database management, install, configure, load-balance, allocate storage, validate documentation, and automate operations.
- System-level integration of software and hardware components to verify and build system components to customer requirements in test and production environment.
- Development of test data and system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or similar technical field
- Requires 8570 compliance (IAT Level 2) such as CompTIA Security +
- Ideal candidates have 4 years of hands-on experience and expertise in one or more of the following:
- CentOS/RHEL Linux Systems Administration or Systems Engineering
- Cisco Network Administration or Network Engineering
- Java Software Development, Test, and Configuration Management (including Git, Git Hub, and Java IDEs)
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash, or Perl) Experience with developing, securing and delivering hardware and software updates and enhancements through testing, security assessment and authorization, and production readiness reviews.
- Demonstrated technical writing.
- Must demonstrate strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments
- Master’s Degree
- Certification and/or Experience with AWS cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification(s)
- Desired Experience with one or more of the following:
- DoD or Intelligence Community IT and Application service delivery.
- Experience supporting full lifecycle A&A process for classified DoD or IC infrastructure and application service delivery.
- Experience managing ATO process through XACTA tool.
- Experience working with Special Access Programs (SAP)
- Hands-on experience with Agile software development
- Hands-on Java development experience supporting classified IT infrastructure and applications
- Hands on Experience with VDI hosting and virtualization with VMWare and/or Nutanix
- Experience deploying and supporting NiFi data flows
- Experience deploying and supporting Apache Tomcat webservices
- Experience with installing, managing, and updating applications and services hosted on Linux servers and/or using server orchestration tools such as Ansible
- Experience working with cross cross-domains