2783 - Open Source Intelligence Analyst
MacDill AFB - Tampa, Florida
- Assisting with management of a contract work force tasked with threat identification andrelated research and analysis
- Helping develop work flow for team translated work products
- Vetting/investigating corporate entities and individuals
- Conducting analysis on transactions, reports
- Writing, proofreading reports
- Direct experience with the Vendor Vetting process or guidance is a plus
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree in business, economics, finance, accounting preferred
- Experience in banking transaction analysis, financial analysis, or intelligence analysis
- Five years or more experience managing resources, supervising personnel and leading teams.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Suite of applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Open Source Intelligence Analysis: 2 years
- Secret minimum with at least one year remaining before reinvestigation requirement and access to a USG SIPRnet workstation