Work on a development team, utilizing Agile scrum methodology, which is responsible for developing and maintain agency-wide Platform as a Service (PaaS) capability deployed across multiple security domains. The PaaS environment supports multiple tenants deploying myriad application stacks.
- Develop in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with a development team to accomplish goals
- Work with internal and external teams to understand integration requirements
- Work with Security to develop secure solutions
- Compile detailed documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 5-8 years Developer experience
- Meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements including one of the following: Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP, CySA+, or CCNA Required Skills:
- Experience deploying and managing RedHat Open Shift in a cloud environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Python framework and Shell scripting
- Linux distributions: RedHat, CentOS
- Redhat Linux within cloud environment, AWS, Python and shell scripting