The ServiceNow Requirements Analyst shall be responsible for providing expert level support across the program to the CAEIO functional leads and their teams in multiple Service Now Module areas (Incident, Problem, Knowledge Management and Service Request) for better utilization of the capabilities. As a Service Now Analyst, you will be responsible for working directly with managers and the client to overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest approaches as requirements gathering consultant. Position will not be responsible for configuration directly in Service Now but must be able to write requirements for developers to configure.
- Recommend IT Service Management best practices for ServiceNow improvement projects (automation, workflows, configurations, processes) for customization in Service Now by developers. Position will not be responsible for configuration directly.
- Work with technical teams to gather and document requirements for conceptual idea translation into configuration requirements that developers will use to implement changes in Service Now.
- Coordinate/communicate with ServiceNow team responsible for development and maintenance of Department of State ServiceNow suite.
- Liaison between ServiceNow development and maintenance team and the Service Center Leadership team
- Perform testing in live and development/ sandbox environments, as needed.
- Develop ServiceNow reports and dashboards across multiple ServiceNow modules specific to Service Center Operations. (ex. Incident Management, Request Management, Dashboards, Knowledge Management Modules.
- Create and analyze data from dashboards and reports in support of transition of new application support services to Service Center.
- Create and/or deliver customized ServiceNow training for knowledge enhancement of Service Center Leaders and Trainers
- Support Service Desk Managers with ServiceNow expertise to answer questions regarding feasibility for proof of concept designs and/or to enhance team’s knowledge of Service Now features/capabilities.
- Detailed documentation and formal note taking of all proof of concept discussions and general client meetings to support the Service Center management team.
- Write requirements for ServiceNow workflows and must job shadow in Service Desk and Knowledge Management functional areas to learn current processes and offer recommendations.
- BS degree and 8-10 years of experience or MS degree and 6-8 years of experience, or high school diploma and twelve years of experience
- A minimum of three years of experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess strong communication skills to engage in client solutions with confidence and articulate collaborative solutions
- A minimum of two year of experience working with ServiceNow IT Service Management – Incident Management, Service Request/Catalog and Knowledge Management module
- Ability to analyze Service Center business requirement and leverage Service Now capabilities to solve client problems or in support of new service offerings
- Understands the entire Incident Lifecycle Management cycle
- Experience working with technical teams to gather requirements for reports, dashboards, configuration changes, and automations
- Ability to reporting against and managing to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with a service delivery government environment.
- Please note that this position has 1st shift
- Possesses an ITIL v4 Intermediate Level Certification (or higher)
- ServiceNow expertise in IT Service Management
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Applications Specialist or Implementer