We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a solid engineering background that wants to help us drive our customer and company missions forward. The User Interface Developer you will be working closely with your software development team and solution architect to efficiently and effectively create the UI and front-end software development pipeline, integrate the solution, support end-to-end testing, as well as system reliability and security.
- You will be a key member of the development team, doing work that matters for some of the U.S. Government's most critical missions, and utilizing the latest technologies in Cloud Computing and DevSecOps.
- You will work closely with geographically dispersed stakeholders and development staff while contributing to the identification, assessment, and integration of a wide array of technologies and processes.
- Qualified candidates will be asked to think creatively when it comes to designing, developing, integrating, and accrediting a wide breadth of commercial offerings and custom software solutions.
- Ensure applications are intuitive, effective, and deliver the customer value defined by program management
- Design, visualize and communicate the user experience for our products through concepts, maps, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity visuals and other artifacts
- Establish and champion UX design vision, standards, and best practices to peers and program leaders that align with program goals
- Move design projects through the product design process, including discovery, concept, detailed design and implementation, facilitating progress at each stage
- Use your passion for solving tough user challenges through great design
- Work in a highly collaborative environment within a distributed team
- 5+ years of experience as a front end software developer
- Knowledge of modern front-end systems and open-source frameworks such as Svelte, Angular JS, Angular, React, and/or HTML&CSS
- Experience defining design standards for enterprise use
- Understanding of programming principles, such as object-orientation and use of design patterns
- In-depth experience in web application design and architecture, software engineering practices, and development using Agile principles
- Ability and interest in educating others on user-centered design best practices
- Proven experience designing for web accessibility (Section 508 standards)
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement of systems, software, and processes
- Information Assurance Certification (like Security+)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to work within a scrum development team
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Technical background in Software Development, Cloud Infrastructure, and/or Linux Development
- Experience with SAFe Agile Methodologies/Terminology
- Understanding of all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Top Secret minimum with willingness and ability to obtain SCI and CI polygraph