We are seeking a UI Full Stack Developer to join our team and support our mission critical customer in Reston, VA. As our UI Full Stack Developer, you will perform various tasks to enhance the digital experience for our client. You support emerging technologies, operational issues, architectural diagrams, and the customer perspective.
- Develop, enhance, maintain, and support our software
- Developing user-facing applications as well as writing efficient, secure, well-documented code
- Continually improve user interface and user experience for tools and capabilities
- Engineer, maintain, and fully support capabilities that enable cross-functional fusion analysis, reporting, data ingest, data mining, incident case management system, vulnerability management compliance system, multi-source vulnerability information collection, correlation, and visualization capability
- Provide full stack development with a focus on user experience and automation
- Coordinate and integrate efforts across the technical team
- Support PKI web enabled community portal and support compatibility and consistent user experience across services provided in both C2S and GovCloud
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience related to specific functional area.
- Currently hold, or be able to attain a CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification
- CSSP Infrastructure Support (Cloud+, CEH, CySA+, or equivalent certification).
- UI design and development across all phases from definition and design through implementation
- Possesses broad understanding of the components of web applications
- Experience in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation
- Experience in user Interface design and development
- Demonstrated ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into visually compelling, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Working collaboratively across cross-functional teams of all experience levels.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating related knowledge management and technical documentation
- Experience performing UI Full Stack Development in support of intelligence community customer
- Branding, building tools, and building interfaces experience