We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a solid engineering background that wants to help us drive our customer and company missions forward. The candidate must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to balance simultaneous tasks to keep pace with our team of high performers.
- Work in collaboration to enhance the analysis system leveraging proprietary capabilities.
- Collaborate on the integration of capabilities from different systems.
- Collaborate on the design, development, testing and integration.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to mission problems
- Develop and implement software enhancements to mission systems in other Government agencies
- 3+ years of experience in software development (analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance) required.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience integrating multiple applications
- Demonstrated experience using workflow charts and diagrams
- Demonstrated experience building scalable solutions to mission problems
- Demonstrated experience incorporating knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic
- Demonstrated experience writing or contributing to end user instructions or manuals
- Demonstrated experience assigning, coordinating, and reviewing the work and activities of developer personnel
- Demonstrated experience using rapid prototyping and Agile based software development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative analytical solutions
- Demonstrated experience using Java-based technologies to develop enterprise systems
- Demonstrated research and development experience on the progression of ideas to production systems
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Experience with development in microservice based architectures
- Understanding of web application development concepts
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, Kafka, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas
- AWS API experience
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Administration
- Demonstrated experience with NiFi automation
- Demonstrated experience with PCAP
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration and software CM processes / tools (Subversion, GIT, JIRA, Confluence)
- Demonstrated experience with building DevOps pipelines for enterprise systems
- AWS Certification (Developer, DevOps and/or, Architect, etc.)
- Security+ Certification
- Top Secret minimum with ability to obtain an SCI and CI poly