We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a solid engineering background that wants to help us drive our customer and company missions forward. Candidate must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to balance simultaneous tasks to keep pace with our team of high performers.
- Provide expertise and direction in the development, modification, and requirements of complex programs for enhancements to an operating system.
- Provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products.
- Responsible for the instruction, assigning, and overseeing the performance of the development process and delivery of enhanced software updates.
- Coordinate the activities of the software engineering and development improvements with others related to the missions systems operation.
- Provides mentoring to junior staff for growth, mission understanding, and work responsibilities.
- 5-12 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines
- Demonstrated experience with data management using Cloudera
- Demonstrated experience with integration of COTS components
- Back-end development with Java
- Familiarity with HortonWorks and Cloudera products
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance