We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a solid engineering background that wants to help us drive our customer and company missions forward. Candidate must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to balance simultaneous tasks to keep pace with our team of high performers.
- Assist in the definition and program requirements of moderately complex efforts for mission program support.
- Work effectively on several phases of systems/software requirements/analysis with little direction but may require some instruction and guidance for other aspects.
- Provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products.
- May assist in the oversight of benchmark testing, job accounting, and other control modules developed internally by the contractor.
- May assist with moderately complex software deliveries and applications, such as system requirements and deliverable tasking
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines
- Demonstrated experience with data management using Cloudera
- Demonstrated experience with integration of COTS components
- Back-end development with Java
- Familiarity with HortonWorks and Cloudera products
- US citizenship with the ability/desire to obtain a Security Clearance