As a Manpower Management Analyst, you shall support Government Study Leads (and others) with the strategic planning, coordination, and tactical execution of various projects, models, concept plans, and studies to provide the holistic manpower-related analysis necessary for Army Senior Leaders to make informed decisions pertaining to force generation and readiness. Using the five-phase US Army Manpower Analysis Agency (USAMAA) / Army National Guard (ARNG) manpower methodology, you shall lead, support and conduct the following:
- Extensive research to develop project/model/study scope, approach, and timeline,
- Data and information collection via workshops, interviews, process mapping, and other means and methods to help determine and document organizational mission and objectives,
- Analysis of current manpower inventory, trend analysis, workload analysis, workforce analysis, and other analysis and modeling to help understand current manpower and forecast needs.
- Develop implementation approaches.
- Staying current with industry best practices and trends and conduct lessons learned you shall:
- Help identify inefficiencies, errors, and missed opportunities
- Make recommendations for new and/or improve methods, models, approaches, organizational structures, force-mix, etc.
- Lead, support, and ensure the timely, accurate, and professional completion of deliverables throughout all phases of each project/study/model.
- Note that deliverables shall be vetted by internal contractor quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) personnel to ensure accuracy and standards compliance.
- Local travel may be required and shall be reimbursed per the JFTR.
- Long-distance travel may be required.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience (with a Bachelor’s degree).
- Specialized experience in manpower analysis methods, various statistical tools and techniques, report writing, and the coordination, facilitation, and development of process maps, interviews, data collection, analysis, manpower model development .
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of techniques for fact-finding, data collection, data analysis, and model development.
- Strong facilitation skills a must
- Experience working as a reliable member of a team.
- Demonstrated experience delivering work products on time, often without supervision or prompting.
- Articulate and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Past U.S. military experience at any level.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline. Industrial Engineering preferred, but not required OR Associates degree with an additional two (2) years of relevant experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or agreeable to weekly COVID-19 testing & test-result reporting.