1857 - Configuration & Data Management Analyst
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Responsible for configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits.
- Responsible for configuration planning. Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software, and related documentation.
- Responsible for configuration change control.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Responsible for configuration status accounting.
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and software and reports changes and current configuration.
- Responsible for configuration audits.
- Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met by the as-built software.
- Supports software quality assurance process audits.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics.
- Position requires at least five (5) years of experience in the above-cited duties (additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree).