We are seeking a reliable and task-oriented individual who will directly support Business and Operations functions. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks.
- Coordination with Senior Leaders, Project Leaders, contracts/acquisition, and finance staff to monitor various projects at all levels.
- Provide anticipatory analysis on project-level requirements to advise leaders of options for execution.
- Resolve issues at various levels to ensure projects and programs do not experience any delays.
- As required, prepare project review materials and other tasks to ensure proper flow of information.
- Monitor and refine work products, processes, and workflows as necessary.
- Meeting facilitation and recording minutes and actions.
- Proactively identify actions and provide accurate, professional assessments.
- Research information and prepare reports and/or briefs.
- Provide customer service tasks for senior leadership.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proven ability to understand, process, prepare and track reports and processes
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Pro-active problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across multiple organizations to identify and solve project challenges
- Ability to work independently and be self-started
- BA/BS in a business-related field
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Previous experience supporting Government executives