We are seeking a motivated Sr. Solutions Architect who will be remote to work closely with our government customers to meet their needs in the modern digital transformation spectrum of technology. This is a very technical role requiring in-depth understanding of technologies used in Federal/Commercial domain and this role is primarily focused on technical solution development and leadership within capture teams.
- Critical initiatives for ensuring delivery of technology on existing contracts
- Help us win new business by using innovative thinking and responding to proposals with strong technical writing and creative solutions
- Collaborate with technical centers of excellence and the research and development community.
- Design and develop system architectures, and define key capabilities and performance requirements.
- Support captures and proposals within Federal HealthCare or Federal Financial space.
- Coordinate (occasionally) with delivery teams for key technology modernization related to recompetes.
- Support and work closely with the high level technical, business development, and capture leadership to perform activities along the full business acquisition lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to: writing white papers, presenting to customer executives, vetting teammates, designing technical solutions, writing RFI/RFP responses, and estimating labor effort.
- Outline design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with customer specifications.
- Develop thorough definition of system external interfaces.
- Ensure requirements are met and evaluate performance with customers.
- Support high visibility projects while receiving direct mentoring from senior leadership and senior technologists within our organization
- Provide various program(s) or capture efforts with support with a focus on various projects throughout the year based on business need and demand.
- Apply technical knowledge to assist clients in design and development of solutions to complex technical engineering and applications.
- Utilize knowledge of enterprise IT and engineering principles while participating with account teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM field (or related) with a minimum of 14 years of career experience related to the engineering or applied sciences field OR Masters Degree (in related field) with a minimum of 12 years of career experience related to the engineering or applied sciences field.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language (Python or Java preferred).
- Must have experience in 3 of the following 5 technical areas (DevSecOps, Cyber SOAR/SIEM, Pega, Software System Modernization, big data analytics)
- A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting and/or writing proposals.
- Must have strong technical writing skills.
- Experience with Federal Health and/or Financial Domain.
- Must have on the job experience creating solutions in at least one of the following technical areas: Analytics, AI, cloud application development, Big Data management, or software modernization of enterprise level software systems.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member.
- Act as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor.
- Detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communications skills, leadership skills, and organization skills.
- Consistently delivers thorough, high quality work products.
- Frequent interaction with Federal government acquisitions decision makers
- Familiar with systems that consume or produce FHIR and HL7 data
- Familiar with systems that process bank, financial, or Treasury/IRS data
- Familiar with implementation details of Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and domains quickly.
- Experience with verbal presentations in person or over videoconferencing to company and external audiences
- Experience with or familiarity with translating concept of operations from non-technical stakeholders into technical requirements and schedule.