We are seeking experienced Capture Managers to support cyber capture opportunities in the DoD, DHS, and Intelligence Community markets. As a capture manager assigned to specific cyber mission opportunities, you will be an integral member of our Cyber Mission Sector growth team, partnering with operational and functional leaders across the company.
- Serve as the Capture Manager, leading multiple cyber mission focused opportunities supporting our customers missions of consequence in cyberspace.
- Create capture plans with clear objectives, goals, schedule, and actions to drive capture maturity and Probability of Win improvement, and aligned to the company’s Business Acquisition Process.
- Lead the capture teams through the Business Acquisition Process lifecycle, ensuring timely achievement of capture plan objectives.
- Develop and manage capture budgets and resource assignments.
- Contribute to business case development.
- Partner with the customer facing Business Development and Program teams to develop customer engagement plans.
- Develop and document an understanding of the customer organization and key decision makers, the scope of work, acquisition strategy, budget information, hot buttons, evaluation criteria, Probability of Go, and value proposition possibilities.
- Develop and execute shaping strategies.
- Engage wit h industry counterparts / competitors to map the competitive landscape and contribute to the competitive analysis.
- Develop and execute win strategies for technical, management, financial, and past performance solutions.
- Develop and execute teaming strategies.
- Develop themes and differentiators.
- Develop briefing materials and deliver briefings to the leadership team.
- Ensure that the proposal incorporates the themes, differentiators, and proofs developed during the capture.
- Partner with the other functional organizations (HR, Contracts, Subcontracts, Financial) to ensure awareness and contribution to the progress of the capture.
- Ensure that assigned opportunities meet data and reporting requirements via a CRM system.
- Reach out to learn and understand the company's capabilities and experience and apply them to assigned captures.
- Travel as required, as dictated by business need.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of professional experience.
- Experience directly leading teams and winning captures over $25M in total contract value using a business acquisition process.
- Experience with DoD, DHS, or Intelligence Community Customers.
- Highly effective communicator to all levels within the company and with customers.
- Experience leading teams and winning captures over $50M in total contract value using a business acquisition process.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI
- Top Secret minimum with ability to obtain CI Polygraph