Our customers require assistance in establishing a robust enterprise-wide solution for Identity and Access Management. A successful candidate will provide technical expertise to deliver, maintain, enhance and mature value-added services and applications for these solutions. The ability to combine DevOps, enterprise IT and customer support is paramount for a successful candidate.
- Communicate with management to provide daily status on progress and key technical issues on ICAM support efforts
- Work with the team on enterprise priorities to execute an integration plan that will maximize the adoption of enterprise ICAM solutions, personnel onboarding and out-going processes
- Support daily ops support workload distribution and cadence
- Auditing Accounts and work on reports, user's server login issues and user permission issues; provide Tier 2 support for deployed ICAM services
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of the following components
- SQL Server
- Radiant Logic
- Load Balancers
- Microsoft IIS
- ASP .NET
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Experience performing software deployments
- DevOps/Agile experience working in a SCRUM environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Windows, LINUX, Active Directory
- Experience using LDAP, Active Directory.
- Experience in working with SIEM systems, ticketing systems such as Service+, enterprise monitoring and alerting
- Understanding of SSH and Windows RDP.