We are seeking an Infrastructure as a Managed Service (IaaMS) solution for storage and compute infrastructure at facilities across the United States and abroad. The IaaMS solution consists of all hardware, software, and services to replace existing storage and compute platforms as they reach end of life (EOL) status. IaaMS will deploy storage and compute infrastructure when and where it is needed. The contract will be leveraged to move toward a standardized service delivery model that eliminates application-specific infrastructure silos, leverages cloud-based storage capabilities, and implements industry best practices for storage in geographically dispersed facilities. In tandem with on-premises hardware, we intend to use cloud-based storage and compute resources to meet offsite storage requirements.
- Deployment Technician to support remote migrations and onsite deployment activities (customer facing) of the IaaMS solution.
- Rack and stack hardware, structured cabling installation at customer datacenter. Enterprise storage capacity management and reporting.
- Recurring technical deliverable content contribution and reporting.
- Provide technical oversight of hardware and software systems, with a focus on Virtualization. Desire experience with one or more of the following platforms: NetApp, Cisco and VMWare. Desire experience with Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) including experience with Cisco HyperFlex and VMware ESXi. Desire experience with Enterprise SRM tools such as NetApp On Command Insight (OCI) and Dell Storage Resource Manager (SRM).
- Deployment Technician will support remote migrations and onsite deployment activities (customer facing) of the IaaMS solution. Rack and stack hardware, structured cabling installation at customer datacenter. Enterprise storage capacity management and reporting.
- Coordinate and communicate activities, status updates, outage notifications and schedule information. Contribute to recurring technical deliverable content and ongoing reports.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD
- Federal data center experience is a plus.
- 75-100% travel required.
- Certifications are a plus.