The Cyber Security Manager will plan, develop, coordinate, organize, and manage a mid-size, multi-year project and its resources in a government agency’s cybersecurity operations functions.
- Expertly work with Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) publications, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guides that ensure Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 (FISMA) compliance
- Lead daily cyber security activities in Information Security Continuous Monitoring
- Understand and work with SOC and NOC tools, environments, and processes
- Provide expertise and leadership for continuous diagnostic monitoring, continuous risk mitigation and continuous authorization of information systems
- Provide expertise and leadership of Enterprise Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance Services (eGRC)
- Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- At least 8 years PM experience managing cybersecurity operations projects
- At least 4 years experience managing staff in that environment
- CISSP certification
- Experience with MS Office 365 tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience leading InfoSec eGRC in a Multi-cloud/Hybrid-Cloud environment
- Experience taking a complex system through the federal ATO process, preferably Cloud related and within the HHS org