- Provide expertise in the design, development, and implementation of complex web/mobile/desktop applications.
- Understand the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Translate designer mock-ups into front-end code.
- Work with development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Participate in oral and written communications, as needed, to interface with the diverse and multi-disciplinary GRASP staff.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Required: 10+ years (or 5+ years with an advanced degree) of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining, and documenting applications.
- Have experience with the following fundamental tools and languages:
- Have knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience using build tools, such as Webpack.
- Have strong experience using D3.js.