We are seeking a Senior Web Architect for our mission critical customer in Dulles, VA.
- The Sr. Web Architect will have the opportunity to design an enterprise web portal to disseminate architecture artifacts to non-architecture stakeholders.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a group of Solution Architects and System Engineers to solve the customer’s technical obstacles.
- Candidate must be able to adapt and refocus to changes in schedule, scope and urgent requests.
- The ideal candidate will possess experience working in both a linear and iterative development environment and will be very familiar with the entire SDLC/SELC process.
- Candidate will collaborate with other solution architects to design and implement technical solutions, understand and augment the system and application architecture as needed, and research and validate new solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with 8 years’ experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Hands on experience with UNICOM System Architect or other UML/SysML Architecture Tools
- Hands on experience with web, and/or server technologies using a combination of languages, including Python, Django, React, HTML5, CSS
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Knowledge of java based client-server architectures
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture design and development.
- Ability to generate architecture artifacts, which implements use of a content management system.
- Ability to work closely with customers to understand their requirements
- Ability to set up continuous integration, static analysis tools and code coverage tools
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience in handling or managing customer interactions and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create technical documentation supporting environment and architecture activities.
- Ability to mentor junior team members