We have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Analyst in the Virginia Beach, VA area in support of a defense organization. The selected candidate shall assist in providing end to end federal procurement support services to the client, must possess an uncompromising work ethic, and be able to align with the company’s core values of Excellence In Reputation, Candor, Commitment, Teamwork, and Dependability.
- Develop procedures to perform post-award functions such as monitoring contract options expiration, assisting with contract closeouts, updating contract ownership tracker, and updating contract ceiling trackers.
- Assist with internal reporting and developing standard metrics using industry standard tools such as EZ Query, FPDS-NG, and eCITS. Generate workload metrics for the preceding fiscal year. Analyze the buying history of the preceding fiscal year and make recommendations on areas that may be subject to greater efficiencies.
- Assist government contracting personnel to prepare for or respond to programmatic reviews, inspections (such as Management’s Internal Control (MIC), Inspector General (IG), Procurement Management Review (PMR) etc.), or other oversight and compliance audits or reviews.
- Research and provide current status of various contracts, on a daily basis.
- Perform Standard Procurement System (SPS)/Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) superuser administration functions, including creating and amending PRs, creating or deleting user accounts, entering warrants, updating Procurement Action Lead Times (PALT), creating and approving vendors and shipping addresses, unlocking users, and resetting passwords.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training on federal, DOD, SOCOM contracting practices.
- Provide support for the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) Focal Point by capturing metrics, preparing internal reporting, and assisting N01C personnel with meeting compliance requirements.
- Assist with the Surveillance and Performing Monitoring / Joint Appointment Modules (SPM/JAM) implementation, compliance, reporting, and training N01C’s customers on use of the tool.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence normally encountered in the acquisition process.
- Perform cradle-to-grave acquisition functions in support of contracting actions.
- 5 years of experience performing pre- and post-award acquisition-related functions.
- Level II DAWIA Certification in the Contracting Career Field, FAC-C or industry equivalent certification.
- Proficiency and at least 1 year of experience working in the Standard Procurement System (SPS)/Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) database.
- Experience with all other systems-related tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat DC/Professional, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or higher.
- Experience working with Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), System for Award Management (SAM), beta.SAM, GSA, and other compliance/processing/reporting systems.