We are seeking a Software Automation Test Engineer for one of our programs. This position is a remote opportunity. The ideal candidate will assist in executing manual and automated test procedures, creating test procedures, supporting requirements analysis to resolve program intent, development of test case content, reviewing test plan and procedures, and participating in Test Readiness Reviews. In addition, you will be expected to develop software tools for the automation of testing and the enhancement of data analysis.
- Able to perform comprehensive testing in AWS environments.
- Work with technical teams on system requirements and specifications to ensure that requirements are testable and complete.
- Responsible for developing Test plans and test scenarios. Responsible for managing defects via Jira or other tools.
- Maintenance of automated regression testing / Jenkins setup.
- Experience with testing tools including: unit testing (e.g., NUnit); load testing (e.g., Load Runner); browser testing (e.g., SauceLabs); and, cloud-based performance testing (e.g., SOASTA).
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements. Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with the development team to validate/recreate.
- Provide operational testing support including performance testing support and provide recommendations for performance enhancement.
- 10 Years of experience with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
- 3 years of experience working on projects for CMS
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Selenium, QTP, HP-UFT, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit.
- Experience with collaboration and tracking tools, such as Microsoft Visio, JIRA and Confluence
- 5+ years of experience in manual testing.
- 3 years of experience creating automation for Angular applications.
- Must have experience developing automated and manual test scripts.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of Automation testing experience one or more frameworks like Cucumber, Gauge, Cypress, Protractor, or TestNG
- Exposure to wide automation concepts, framework & best practices from industry in automating web applications.
- Ability to incorporate individual contributions to automation repositories.
- Excellent knowledge in designing & implement customized test automation frameworks as needed.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with and supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release.
- Responsible for preparing comprehensive reports on testing progress/issues and remedial action.
- Must have a familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation.
- Strong written & verbal communication.