This newly awarded project uniquely supports mission critical work from several high-level agencies with the desire to merge the private and public sector. We are looking for talented Testers that are willing to learn new technologies to support an innovative mission. The work will primarily be done remotely. There are multiple openings and labor categories available depending on experience level.
- At least 2 years of related experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Ability to write testing documentation, such as test plans & procedures, release notes, and training materials
- Working experience with JIRA/Zephyr/Confluence specifically for automation
- Working experience with Puppet/Selenium specifically for automation
- REST API/Microservice interface testing
- Windows & Linux/Unix environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field