We are seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Systems Administrator. This position in support of an Air Force (AF) organization located on Kirtland AFB, New Mexico.
This position requires personnel with current knowledge of Windows operating systems and an understanding of networking and Windows network technologies. Responsibilities will also include troubleshooting and customer service.
- Providing technical support for computers, servers, and associated networks.
- Planning, installing, troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing computer, server, and associated network equipment.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting specialized hardware an software.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining a network management/information protection suite of hardware and software.
- Documenting hardware and software architecture solutions.
- Assisting with configuration management requirements.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience. May consider an additional 4 years' experience in lieu of degree requirement.
- Must be willing and able to travel when required to support the mission
- Must have knowledge and experience with the following:
- Troubleshooting Client and Server Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 2016 Server or higher
- Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / Group Policy
- Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders in various formats
- Must be DOD 8570 IAT Level II and IAM Level 1 compliant within 6 months of hire
Knowledge and experience with the following:
- McAfee HBSS
- Cisco Devices
- VTC Equipment
- DoD Networks, Policies, and Procedures