This role is contingent upon contract award.
Our Cyber Mission sector is looking for a Security Operations Center/Cyber Incident Response Analyst to support the Department of Homeland Security.
This position is located in: Chandler, AZ.
- Collect and analyze event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
- Provide operations for persistent monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems.
- Interpret, analyze, and report all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Manage and execute first-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents.
- Report to and coordinate with external organizations and authorities.
- Coordinate and distribute directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
- Provide daily summary reports of network events and activities and delivers metric reports.
- Level 1
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of security related experience.
- Incident Response experience and ability to create/modify SIEM dashboards.
- Level 2
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of security related experience. - Incident Response experience and ability to create/modify SIEM dashboards
Must have 1 of the following:
- CISSP (associate), CCSP, SSCP, GMON, GCIH, GCIA, GECD, CEH, CASP AND any from the CSSP Analyst, Infrastructure Support, or IR from the DOD 8570 list (or other similar certifications as approved by Government)