Participate in a collaborative Scrum based Agile multi-discipline team working closely with customer to accelerate cloud initiatives and improve processes. Work with the customer to design and build CI/CD pipelines. Develop and integrate toolchain systems to provide path to production from development Software Factory.
- Work side by side with functional managers, service owners, product owners, and other teams
- Identify tasks to be added to backlog
- Participate in Sprint planning
- Escalate impediments/blockers
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Perform lessons learned and/or root-cause analysis for DevSecOps issues recommend SW improvements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate and foster an ongoing desire to learn and work with new systems.
- Strong knowledge of modern system integration standards such as REST APIs, etc.
- Familiar with RHEL, Windows Server, Firewall Concepts, IPAM, Directory Services, Identity Management, basic Networking
- Define and create automation capabilities
- Familiarity with risk management framework and public key infrastructure is a plus
- Experience should include using iterative development, test driven development, automated testing, automated installation and deployment, managing infrastructure as code, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Familiar with tools such as GitLab, Packer, Puppet, Nexus, Ansible, Kubernetes, Istio, and Jenkins
- Familiar with VMware products such as Tanzu, vRealize Automation (Cloud Assembly, Code Stream), Cloud Foundation
- Experience in private & hybrid cloud/on-prem security & compute architecture implementations.
- Static and dynamic applications security testing experience
- Experience with design, implementation, and management of security management tools
- Previous experience with DoD related cloud based migration or implementation, familiar with FEDRAMP
- Must obtain/maintain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP) within 120 Days of hire
- Desired certifications:
- ITIL® v3 Foundations
- VMware Certified
- Microsoft Certified
- Red Hat Certified