We are looking for candidates with a strong interest in AI Planning and Search research and development for full-time positions in our Cyber Security research group. Candidates will work with teams to research, conceive, and develop prototypes, and should be adept at identifying successful approaches to complex problems. Research Scientists work as part of a team to design, implement, and test components of research prototypes and software systems aimed at solving cutting-edge cyber security research problems. Research Scientists are expected to work independently in a collaborative technical environment; creativity and initiative are a plus.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with Ph.D. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or related scientific/engineering discipline
- Experience in developing AI planning and search systems
- Expertise in various planning techniques, such as Search-Based Planning, Hierarchical Task Network (HTN) planning, and SMT planning
- Proficient in Python, C, Rule Engines, Clips, Prolog, Z3
- Experience in state modeling
- Experience in multi-objective functions
- Experience in domain-relevant objective development
- Experience working with large integrated analytical systems
- Experience integrating technical solutions
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of modern development practices and toolsets (Git, CI/CD, Agile)
- Active Secret Clearance required.