The ITCC II Deputy Operations and Integration Manager (DOIM) is the alternate leader and fulfils Operation and Integration Manager (OIM) responsibilities when OIM is unavailable. DOIM helps oversees service delivery from various administrative support teams. DOIM tracks and monitors service delivery and integration activities of personnel across mission, enterprise, cyber security and engineering divisions. DOIM works directly with division managers over Enterprise Platforms, Enterprise Infrastructure, Mission Services, Customer Services and Enterprise End User Provisioning. DOIM works closely with government operations and security service delivery leaders. The DOIM focuses service teams in administering and maintaining enterprise and mission IT services, works to synergize ITCC II and government system administrators to quickly restore mission and business critical IT services.
- Responsible for assisting in formulating and ensuring work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work performance and identifying discrepancies, supervising personnel assigned within functions as leads and support personnel. Assist in creating new, revising existing and communicates ITCC II and government policies, purposes and goals of contract performance. Supports plans and supervises projects and/or tasks involving complex information and systems. Demonstrates capability for oral and written communications with all levels of management. Meets with government representatives and user communities to formulate and review plans and deliverables items. Ensures conformance with schedules and cost.
- Defining status and metrics reports with the assistance of division managers over customer, cyber security, enterprise, mission and systems engineering and integrations services.
- The Operations Manager, assisted by divisions managers, as an integrated team, works with the DPM, PM and Government quality assurance evaluators to prioritize operational activities in alignment with mission objectives, taking into consideration:
- Contract performance and standards
- Program/Contract office guidance and policies.
- Best practices and lessons-learned at other corporate accounts.
- Provides leadership and management of employees supporting the contract
- Provides a single focal point for all operational activities
- Represents service delivery to the PM/DPM and representing ITCC II to USSTRATCOM as requested by the ITCC II PM/DPM
- Manages and monitors all operational activities, as required ensuring that all aspects of the PWS, BASS and associated SLAs are adequately measured, met and/or exceeded
- Develops performance standards with assistance of division managers
- Evaluates needs and delivers continuous process improvements
- Expands and grows the ITCC II scope as directed by the PM/DPM
- Supports the PM, as required, during negotiations of the contract modifications through technical inputs and evaluations of workload requirements
- Ensures that operational support personnel are trained and knowledgeable to support all ITSM processes
- Performs periodic reviews and re-certifications of the Account Operations Manual to ensure that it remains accurate and complete
- Supports Project Managers/System Engineers in a clarification and review role as projects are planned for implementation using operations resources
- Monitors issue resolution and the impact of changes to ensure work completion within estimated timeframes
- Supports 24X7 Escalation and Notification
- Bachelor degree, applicable industry certification or equivalent experience
- Background in processes and services being support
- Knowledge of government processes, management and security
- Contract management training, requirements and deliverables
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Good analytical and strategic problem-solving skills
- Good organization skills to balance work and prioritize issues
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide managerial guidance to less experienced supervisors
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- ITIL Intermediate Course work
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)