The Client Policy Administrator role supports the ITCC II contract at USSTRATCOM. Customize and deliver the best user experience through policy and personalization implementation. Work closely with various teams to ensure proper policy and personalization is provided for optimal experience while maintaining security practices. Use Ivanti products for user policy and personalization. Use GPOAdmin for machine policy. Troubleshoot and deconflict and policy issues. Continuously assess and address IAVMs and CVEs as they are released. Must be familiar with VDI best practices. Identify and develop efficient processes and procedures. Define and create automation capabilities. Create and update documentation to include work instructions, standard operating procedures, checklists, etc. Perform all other duties as assigned. Familiarity with risk management framework and public key infrastructure is a plus.
- Support the day-to-day operations of multiple Active Directory Environments, to include proper functioning of the systems, view logs, and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Provides technical review of existing implementations and administrative practices (account and computer administration, GPOs, OUs, etc.)
- Administers Group, and Computer objects and create Group Policy using Group Policy Admin Console
- Provides on-demand personalization of user persona with Ivanti Environment Manager
- Develop, test, and deploy enterprise-wide changes to user policy using Ivanti Endpoint Manager
- Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Follow organizational processes and polices and perform additional duties as assigned
- Document troubleshooting efforts in ticketing and Knowledge Management Systems
- Create and update documentation to include work instructions, standard operating procedures, checklists, etc
- Administrator will keep the environment up to date with the latest DISA Security Technical
- Implementation Guidelines to ensure compliance with Information Assurance programs
- Experience in windows deployment solutions such as SCCM.
- Client Policy Administrator must possess working knowledge of certificate based authentication and PKI infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVAs
- Must obtain/maintain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP) within 120 Days of hire
- Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.