We are seeking a Contract Specialist with practical experience in contracts review, process management and PALT guidelines. Specific responsibilities include provide operations support in acquisition functions. Prepare PR packages for government personnel expediently and review existing process to make quality improvement recommendations. Oversee contracts using PALT guidelines and PD2 Standard Procurement System (SPS)/Procurement Desktop Defense.
- packages for completion and accuracy; provide feedback and PR packages through official database IAW N01C Procedures. Prepare monthly status reports to key government personnel and review data on small business and competition metrics. Create computer-based training, user guides, or other related training products in support of process improvement.
- Five years’ experience performing pre-award and post-award acquisition related functions.
- Level II DAWIA Certification in the Contracting Career Field (or FAC-C or industry equivalent).
- Proficiency with at least four years of experience in the Standard Procurement System (SPS)/Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) database.
- Proficiency and/or experience with other systems related tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat DC/Professional, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (or higher).
- Experience with the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), System for Award Management (SAM), beta.SAM, GSA, Surveillance and Performing Monitoring / Joint Appointment Modules (SPM/JAM) and other compliance/processing/reporting systems for assisting N01C/N01K.